Tuesday, September 9, 2014

T minus six days and counting...

Getting ready for the Big Trip to Italy.
Tim is already over in Europe. This week in Cologne, Germany for a convention.
Going through my clothes, trying to decide what I will need for September through mid-November in Italy perhaps?
Coats, shorts, boots, flip-flops?
Hmm...
The woman at the post office vehemently told me NOT to wear a fanny pack or I'll look like an American, thus a target for thieves.
Don't worry, I won't.
Also, don't carry a purse, wear gym shoes or anything else that would make me look American.
She told me, the oh-so-styling woman at the Post Office window, that I should be STUNNING and FASHIONABLE. And look like a native.
OK.
Ummm....
Back to packing...sweatshirts, skirts, um....?
I have fought the good fight with insurance to okay my prescriptions to take over there. Just have to go pick up the BOX of them for three months. Yay.
Probably need another big suitcase. Hey, if they're charging me $100 for a second one, I'd better make it count right?
Let's see....lists everywhere. Advice from everyone.
The latest thing I TRIED to tackle is getting my mother on Skype over the phone on her IPAD.
Yeah no.
THEN Big Howard getting ready for his trip too.
Wanna go for a walk, buddy?


No comments:

Post a Comment